cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Contract Renewals

Submitted by Steven W1 26-04-2020 | 1 Comment

Customers when renewing will more often than not make contact with the Loyalty Team to discuss pricing and package to obtain a better deal than the standard renewal contract, Why don't TalkTalk set up a renewal of the customers current package. If not happy then make contact with the Loyalty Team. I have just been on Live Chat twice this morning for over an hour in total to find out the person I was dealing with had no "power" to discuss or amend even though they indicated that they could help. Will be sending off a form to who I assume will be someone from the Loyalty Team and could take 48 hours. If I could have renewed my current (Loyalty Team adjusted package from last time) I would have done. If not resolved then could be switching as my current contract is due to end as renewal will cost more....Allowing customers to renew current contracts which have already been "negotiated" would save a lot of time and effort in my opinion. Even if only allowing a fixed number of, say, 2 of these "loyalty" renewals.  This would have been so much easier.

Get more ideas related to: Other

0 Likes

Contract Renewals

Customers when renewing will more often than not make contact with the Loyalty Team to discuss pricing and package to obtain a better deal than the standard renewal contract, Why don't TalkTalk set up a renewal of the customers current package. If not happy then make contact with the Loyalty Team. I have just been on Live Chat twice this morning for over an hour in total to find out the person I was dealing with had no "power" to discuss or amend even though they indicated that they could help. Will be sending off a form to who I assume will be someone from the Loyalty Team and could take 48 hours. If I could have renewed my current (Loyalty Team adjusted package from last time) I would have done. If not resolved then could be switching as my current contract is due to end as renewal will cost more....Allowing customers to renew current contracts which have already been "negotiated" would save a lot of time and effort in my opinion. Even if only allowing a fixed number of, say, 2 of these "loyalty" renewals.  This would have been so much easier.

What do you think?
1 Comment
OCE_Chris
Community Team - TT Staff
Status changed to: Not Right Now

Hi Steven W1,

I'm sorry about the very lengthy delay in getting back to you. We've had to prioritise the support sections due to current situation but thanks for your suggestion

Chris