Need help?

Contract amendment charges

Submitted by frustration4 21-08-2020 | 0 Comments

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

Soon after my latest contract period commenced I enquired about a small change. I was informed it could be arranged for a £30 fee. I declined. However each month since the new contract started TalkTalk charge me 2p each time I use voicemail despite my contract stating it is free. AND despite My Account  listing it as free on the SAME BILL  that they charge me. Surely TalkTalk break the contract every month?. My idea is that TalkTalk should pay a £30 per month fee or more importantly allow a customer  to leave TalkTalk immediately without penalty including continued use of email addresses indefinitely without charge? Alternatively get their act together

Get more ideas related to: Billing

0 Likes

Contract amendment charges

Soon after my latest contract period commenced I enquired about a small change. I was informed it could be arranged for a £30 fee. I declined. However each month since the new contract started TalkTalk charge me 2p each time I use voicemail despite my contract stating it is free. AND despite My Account  listing it as free on the SAME BILL  that they charge me. Surely TalkTalk break the contract every month?. My idea is that TalkTalk should pay a £30 per month fee or more importantly allow a customer  to leave TalkTalk immediately without penalty including continued use of email addresses indefinitely without charge? Alternatively get their act together