Need help?

Covid measures

Submitted by Sasha91 03-05-2020 | 8 Comments

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

It is clear that you are having even more trouble than usual meeting the needs of your customers. 
If you have had to close call centres can’t these calls be redirected to your employees at their homes. 
If you are low on staff can’t you get volunteers, if offered the opportunity I would actually want the help people while treating them with respect and dignity. 

Get more ideas related to: Other

Covid measures

It is clear that you are having even more trouble than usual meeting the needs of your customers. 
If you have had to close call centres can’t these calls be redirected to your employees at their homes. 
If you are low on staff can’t you get volunteers, if offered the opportunity I would actually want the help people while treating them with respect and dignity. 

What do you think?
8 Comments
Philosopher

@Sasha91 the call staff are more done out side of the uk si might be more different to if they where in the uk.

also pass issues have found some issues remember the big news a few years ago

and volunteers do not think a ISP would want to have unexplained staff in on there company

if u need help post in the help side and we can also staff can help but the staff take a few days to a week to reply with the high work load

they have more staff on here now and are working longer hours and work now 7 days a week

----

I see u have posted here and a community star has replied they are more info to help see here

if u can reply back to there we can help and when staff get to ur topic they will look at it

First Timer

When I had to get in touch with another similar company there was a message to say about the current situation; if I had stayed on the line I would have got through to someone, after a wait.

It suggested using their chat facilities online instead, which I did and was talking to someone within seconds.

Your company are ending calls and the chat facilities are not working.

I need to talk to a talk talk member 

Does anyone no how to get in contact with someone from talktalk 😭😭😭😭😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😫😫😫😫😫😫

Team Player

Good luck trying.  You find a number on the site, go through endless messages then they tell you "This line is now closed".

I am in the process of leaving TT.  They have been great for years, I got my Father, my business and several friends signed up with them but no more.

They are breaking their promise about the same deals for existing customers as new victims, I was offered to renew for the same package but the price is up and the speeds were 33% down. if you decide to upgrade to fibre in desperation you have to pay for unwanted rubbish like TV and a 'free' amazon prime membership which would overlap the one I already have.

I tell ya, the folks at Vodaphone are very helpful and they answer calls.

First Timer

I was advised by someone in the forum to try this number 0345 172 0046

Say "customer loyalty team" and you'll get through to someone. Probably the wrong department but at least they could perhaps direct you then.

I was trying to get through for over a month previously.

Philosopher

Talktalk calls for none faults like said leaving or renewing.

Fault help on this site on help side

Team Player

Thanks Alx, Yup, that's the number on the "Thinking of leaving Talk talk" page. I guess my mistake was saying "cancel contract" instead of something more conciliatory!

I have another number from the "We are sorry to lose you" email if anyone wants to give that a try: 03451720121.