Need help?

Customer Priority Levels

Submitted by GJB14 29-08-2020 | 8 Comments

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

After joining Talktalk this week where to start. The date for the switch fir phone and broadband was incorrect, leaving me with no service, and unable to do my job. Calling the contact centre an experience that I found shocking, I’ve worked in one, and in fact been in the CCI centre in Durban. Clearly the standards are no longer the same. The TV was being installed as agreed 3 days later.

what I found is every time I called no notes had been left, so you’d endlessly have to reexplain the reason for the call, be given promises of call backs that never came, and just a service that was frankly shameful. It took me a total of over 20 hours being on the phone, over several days. Repeating myself because you have a policy of leaving no notes, not listening and not managing contact well.

If a customer is having issues, you have a way to manage this, as to be clear 20 hours I’d suggest isn’t it. Even advising staff that this was already with a manager, and giving the reference and details made no difference. Get a traffic light system or something, As what you currently have is not just poor, but shambolic, and from my experience as of yet I wish I was still with Sky, as I’d rather be paying more that getting this bargain basement service.

Get more ideas related to: TV

Customer Priority Levels

After joining Talktalk this week where to start. The date for the switch fir phone and broadband was incorrect, leaving me with no service, and unable to do my job. Calling the contact centre an experience that I found shocking, I’ve worked in one, and in fact been in the CCI centre in Durban. Clearly the standards are no longer the same. The TV was being installed as agreed 3 days later.

what I found is every time I called no notes had been left, so you’d endlessly have to reexplain the reason for the call, be given promises of call backs that never came, and just a service that was frankly shameful. It took me a total of over 20 hours being on the phone, over several days. Repeating myself because you have a policy of leaving no notes, not listening and not managing contact well.

If a customer is having issues, you have a way to manage this, as to be clear 20 hours I’d suggest isn’t it. Even advising staff that this was already with a manager, and giving the reference and details made no difference. Get a traffic light system or something, As what you currently have is not just poor, but shambolic, and from my experience as of yet I wish I was still with Sky, as I’d rather be paying more that getting this bargain basement service.

What do you think?
8 Comments
Philosopher

@GJB14 please post in help side for help on ur service hope.

call notes and chat notes should be left if u wish to make a complaint about this then please follow the policy here on it https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/How-do-I-make-a-complaint/ta-p/2204670 

First Timer

@hosay299  I’ve logged a complaint, interestingly the guarantees given at the time have yet again failed to materialise. Would you suggest I spend my time going through the usual shambolic calls being ignored, not listened too and passed from agent to agent, or writing it all down to just have it ignored and unresponded too? Let me know which you believe the best course of action to take. I of course chose to take comfort that as a business it’s rotten to the core, and I’m not special, this is the standard that Talktalk are generous enough to provide to all.

Philosopher

If u have a open complaint then the only people that are able to help is the ceo team who handles complaint.

No other team will help until the complaint has been resolved and closed. 

If after 8 weeks or might be more now u can take it to the other body outside talktalk.

First Timer

So not to be disrespectful in anyway, what you mean is after you’ve treated your customers like dirt, taken up 36 hours of their time as a new customer in the first 6 days. Yes actually 36 hours and still manage to add to the multiple issues by the endless incompetence and poor leadership, finally we get directed to another department. I’ve been in touch with them, hopefully the person I’m dealing with has more integrity than those before her, time will tell. You have my sympathy as I can appreciate it must be awful knowing how many customers are so dissatisfied with you as a business.

Philosopher

@GJB14 i am a fellow customer that helps out on the site so do other people 

First Timer

You have my absolute sympathy, I’m assuming we’ve had very different experiences regarding Talktalk, certainly I’m excited to attend the Christmas party after getting to know them so well Lol

Called contact centre today. Absolutely atrocious service. 

Philosopher

@Camboman why not try get help on here from the staff they should reply with in a few days or if still not happy make a formal complaint