Need help?

Customer Service and satisfaction

Submitted by BelindaG 20-10-2020 | 2 Comments

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

I manage an NHS Payroll and Pensions service, leading a team who pay approximately 10,000 NHS staff.  I am working from home during the current situation and need a good reliable broadband package. I pay £29.99 per month for Faster Fibre. My package is supposed to deliver an ave speed of 32 MB. I'm getting between 1.6 and 3MB.  My service drops out mid way through calls and lags. My tech savvy partner and I have spent time following all of the online instructions but there is no improvement.

I've emailed customer service and have had an automated response telling me that they have a reduced service because of covid 19. The response instructs me to use the on line chat.

I spent an hour waiting on the on line chat before getting disconnected.

Talk Talk may have a reduced service because of Covid 19, but some organisations, like the NHS can't, and if we want to keep organisations like the NHS running, we need to pay the staff.  Please could you improve your customer service, and make yourselves available to support those of us who are paying for your service, and trying to look after you should you fall ill.

Thank you for your time.

Get more ideas related to: Broadband

0 Likes

Customer Service and satisfaction

I manage an NHS Payroll and Pensions service, leading a team who pay approximately 10,000 NHS staff.  I am working from home during the current situation and need a good reliable broadband package. I pay £29.99 per month for Faster Fibre. My package is supposed to deliver an ave speed of 32 MB. I'm getting between 1.6 and 3MB.  My service drops out mid way through calls and lags. My tech savvy partner and I have spent time following all of the online instructions but there is no improvement.

I've emailed customer service and have had an automated response telling me that they have a reduced service because of covid 19. The response instructs me to use the on line chat.

I spent an hour waiting on the on line chat before getting disconnected.

Talk Talk may have a reduced service because of Covid 19, but some organisations, like the NHS can't, and if we want to keep organisations like the NHS running, we need to pay the staff.  Please could you improve your customer service, and make yourselves available to support those of us who are paying for your service, and trying to look after you should you fall ill.

Thank you for your time.

What do you think?
2 Comments
Community Star

Start a topic in the appropriate support section and the team will be happy to help.

Community Star

@BelindaG, go to "help with your Talktalk service" on the yellow browser tab, and choose the appropriate help section.  Click on "start a topic".

You will also need to complete your community forum profile details. Staff will identify your account from this information. 

Go via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard; make sure you put in your landline phone number and a fallback mobile phone number; click finish to save. 

Please also read the community forum guidelines.