Need help?

Customer care

Submitted by S35Blade 19-06-2020 | 1 Comment

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

Nothing but problems for the last few months, eventually updated my router which seemed to sort things out ...for a few weeks, but now back to square one!  Funny how I can access this forum but can't log onto my account/dashboard, unless I log on with my phone and use my data! Come on Talk Talk, been a customer for years now and it's  never been this bad, try pulling your socks up and sorting this out. SUPERFAST broadband? Your having a laugh when I can't even access my account! Not happy at all!

Get more ideas related to: Broadband

0 Likes

Customer care

Nothing but problems for the last few months, eventually updated my router which seemed to sort things out ...for a few weeks, but now back to square one!  Funny how I can access this forum but can't log onto my account/dashboard, unless I log on with my phone and use my data! Come on Talk Talk, been a customer for years now and it's  never been this bad, try pulling your socks up and sorting this out. SUPERFAST broadband? Your having a laugh when I can't even access my account! Not happy at all!

What do you think?
1 Comment
Community Star

If you have any issues with your service the community will always try to help, all you need to do is start a topic in the appropriate Help section.