Need help?

Customer service

Submitted by Sezmo 21-11-2020 | 6 Comments

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

Stop effectively outsourcing your customer service to the general public. Your Community section relies on other customers to answer questions and provide help. YOU need to provide support, not rely on us to help each other. It's such a nerve!

Also: make your online chat much easier to find.

Thanks.

Get more ideas related to: Community

Customer service

Stop effectively outsourcing your customer service to the general public. Your Community section relies on other customers to answer questions and provide help. YOU need to provide support, not rely on us to help each other. It's such a nerve!

Also: make your online chat much easier to find.

Thanks.

What do you think?
6 Comments
ferguson
Community Star

Nobody is compelled to offer help on these forums, everyone volunteers their time freely. And on many occasions there are quick answers which can resolve a query without the need for TalkTalk to get involved.

For everything else the TalkTalk support team here do of course resolve hundreds of issues every week that customers are unable to help with. 

ferguson
Community Star

Oh, I forgot your other point, have you tried typing "live chat" in the search field?

Sezmo
First Timer

Hi, my point is that it's so difficult to get hold of Talk Talk when it's a matter that the public can't answer: I've been in phone queues forever and the online chat is often busy (when you can even find where it is on the Talk Talk website) and won't accept questions. 

ferguson
Community Star

There has been a major natural disaster affecting one TalkTalk's service centres in the Philippines, perhaps you hadn't heard. This has had an impact on phone and chat, they are not usually as stretched as they are now. 

Sezmo
First Timer

I am very sorry for those people, but this has been the situation with Talk Talk for as long as I can remember. The operating model is flawed.

ferguson
Community Star

You have must have had a different experience from mine, I have generally found both the phone centres and live chat relatively easy to contact when needed. We live in difficult times.