Need help?

Dealing with faults

Submitted by Manon 30-05-2020 | 1 Comment

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

Most of the 'blogsphere' consists of negative comments. That's understandable really: if you are experiencing no problems why would you want to write about it?  When you do have a problem and - in my case - phone up about it, you encounter many people who just want to palm-you-off with vague promises. It may be that they just don't know what they are doing.  I was without the internet for 10 days. Finally it was established that the fault was at the Talk Talk end. When I phoned yesterday I was sceptical when the operative said she would do another line test. But then she said I will 're-sink the radius' and at that moment the blue light came on my router and I - of little faith - was restored to the internet world!  When something works, note it down so that you can recall if need be in the future.

Get more ideas related to: Broadband

0 Likes

Dealing with faults

Most of the 'blogsphere' consists of negative comments. That's understandable really: if you are experiencing no problems why would you want to write about it?  When you do have a problem and - in my case - phone up about it, you encounter many people who just want to palm-you-off with vague promises. It may be that they just don't know what they are doing.  I was without the internet for 10 days. Finally it was established that the fault was at the Talk Talk end. When I phoned yesterday I was sceptical when the operative said she would do another line test. But then she said I will 're-sink the radius' and at that moment the blue light came on my router and I - of little faith - was restored to the internet world!  When something works, note it down so that you can recall if need be in the future.

What do you think?
1 Comment
Philosopher

@Manon different people can do it different ways when 19 started t/t closed the call centres so had to move it to this while the created call centres in UK i believe.

i see u have posted and the staff have replied to some of ur other topic on the site on the help side

also depends on where the issue is as not all issues are simple to find doing tests 

glad u got the help u need