Need help?

Disable voicemail

Submitted by caesarr 01-10-2020 | 2 Comments

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

TalkTalk need to make it much easier to disable voicemail. At present it kicks in about 7 rings which is the the same time as my answering machine so 2 outgoing messages are heard at once. At present there is no way of disabling voicemail without disabling pop ups or changing browser and so far even these measures have not worked.

Get more ideas related to: Phone

0 Likes

Disable voicemail

TalkTalk need to make it much easier to disable voicemail. At present it kicks in about 7 rings which is the the same time as my answering machine so 2 outgoing messages are heard at once. At present there is no way of disabling voicemail without disabling pop ups or changing browser and so far even these measures have not worked.

What do you think?
2 Comments

Philosopher

@caesarr if u post in Home Phone then u will find one of the team can help.Help with your TalkTalk service - TalkTalk Community

as for the browser that is the setting for it and not the talktalk side as in the pop up blocker is done on the browser and not controlled by talktalk

we do not use the talktalk voicemail but i would think it would be the same as other isps so have u tried having a stand alone one built into a phone in ur house ??

as there can be a work around as some built in answer phone will allow u to still answer the phone even when they have gone to voice mail

as we ( i am a customer of tt) and their staff can help on it just need to post in help and one of use will help

A bite of info of Forum:
The forum is not real-time 24/7 support, so depending on how busy they are & how many are working at any one time,(excluding weekends & limited cover on Bank Holidays).  The posts are responded to in time/date order, oldest first. So the fewer entries you make on your thread now, the sooner they will pick it up.

To save yourself time, please make sure that your community profile includes your first & last names, broadband phone number & if possible an alternative contact number. This can be done by clicking on your Avatar picture then click on "My Settings" followed by:- Personal Profile > Personal Information

Otherwise, TalkTalk will not be able to tie up your forum username to your broadband account. Only you & TalkTalk have visibility of your details.

please do not post any personal info on here as full public