cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Display when your TalkTalk Contract ends on My Account.

Submitted by an1sa_k 26-08-2018 | 14 Comments

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 4 of 4

I know that you can receive this information by contacting TalkTalk and you probably do when your contract is nearing its end, but wouldn't it be easier if you could view when your contract ends on My Account? 

Not that i'm thinking about leaving TalkTalk anyway 😉.

Latest update - Contract end dates are now visible in MyAccount, for more information check out our guide - When does my contract end?

Get more ideas related to: Billing

Display when your TalkTalk Contract ends on My Account.

I know that you can receive this information by contacting TalkTalk and you probably do when your contract is nearing its end, but wouldn't it be easier if you could view when your contract ends on My Account? 

Not that i'm thinking about leaving TalkTalk anyway 😉.

Latest update - Contract end dates are now visible in MyAccount, for more information check out our guide - When does my contract end?

What do you think?
14 Comments
Enlightened One
Wizz Kid

Thanks lol. I've just seen that i've even liked that post. Can't find a way to delete this post. 

Enlightened One

I don't see that you need to delete your post @an1sa_k; it  serves to emphasize the fact that there is a need for the information in question to be openly available, and in MyAccount would be a good place to display it.  Requests for contract end date are frequent on the Community alone!

PS ~ Posts may be deleted via the menu - three dots - option, top / right corner ~ Delete Reply

Community Star

@an1sa_k As this idea has previously been suggested and accepted I am sure when the OCE next review this section they will delete this, or otherwise merge it with the existing idea.

Community Team
Status changed to: Not Right Now

Visitor

You should include on your monthly bill the date your contract commenced or when contract ends, it would also be beneficial to have this displayed within my account somewhere.  

Visitor

Nice Article.

Enlightened One

TT could also send a email before your concert id up. 

Prescol

Community Star

@prescol This will come at some point courtesy of an Ofcom directive. As ever with that sainted organisation these things drag slowly. But best estimates are that this could come at some point later this year. Here's the most recent report I could find:

http://www.gizmodo.co.uk/2018/12/ofcom-end-of-contract-notifications/

Wizz Kid

I've just received a reminder that my fixed price plan ends three months in advance. Nice move TT!