cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Display when your TalkTalk Contract ends on My Account.

Submitted by an1sa_k 26-08-2018 | 16 Comments

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 4 of 4

I know that you can receive this information by contacting TalkTalk and you probably do when your contract is nearing its end, but wouldn't it be easier if you could view when your contract ends on My Account? 

Not that i'm thinking about leaving TalkTalk anyway 😉.

Latest update - Contract end dates are now visible in MyAccount, for more information check out our guide - When does my contract end?

Get more ideas related to: Billing

Display when your TalkTalk Contract ends on My Account.

I know that you can receive this information by contacting TalkTalk and you probably do when your contract is nearing its end, but wouldn't it be easier if you could view when your contract ends on My Account? 

Not that i'm thinking about leaving TalkTalk anyway 😉.

Latest update - Contract end dates are now visible in MyAccount, for more information check out our guide - When does my contract end?

What do you think?
16 Comments
Wizz Kid

I've seen that this change has been made in My Account when you click on My Package. It now states the Date, Month and Year your contract will end. Don't know if this change affects everybody. 

Enlightened One

It will effect me very soon @an1sa_k, and although I am pleased to see it there, finally, I am now puzzled by the following information:

Dashboard / My Package / Contract end date: 25 Feb 2019

Dashboard / My bills & payments / Your bill summary / Package / This discount ends on 24 February 2019

~R.

Community Team
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi, contract end dates are now visible in MyAccount - When does my contract end?

Team Player

Fantastic, well done TT - a small change which will benefit every customer, especially with the less than 90 days on your contract clause meaning you can get a better deal!

Insightful One

Whilst I agree that contract end date being showed on 'My Account is very good I think that a reminder e-mail should also be sent.

Perhaps rather lax of me but I do not check my account every month as my bills are what I expect them to be ----- but this month I did, when I wanted to check the prices of all my 'bolt-ons'. I was annoyed to find that my contract (with discounts on that contract) was due to end in 2 days time. When I contacted customer services to renew (and negotiate) I was told that I was outside the renewal time period and would have to go onto a much higher priced contract ...... it was only when I told them that I would let the current contract run out and then cancel, with no cost to me, that they would agree to me renewing on a new 18 month contract.

Community Star