Need help?

Ease those at home

Submitted by Jackfox90 19-10-2019 | 3 Comments

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 3 of 4
I work away from home a lot and it's my fiancé and my children whom use this service predominantly. I have just spent a large amount of time working away, come home and been told the service (video streaming particularly) has been awful. My fiancé tried to contact yourselves to discover why the service was so inferior to be told only I, the bill payer, could query. I just suggest a bill payer be able to spoken on behalf of by a person whom is nominated. I don't want my partner and children to have to wait until I'm back to deal with WiFi.

Get more ideas related to: Billing

0 Likes

Ease those at home

I work away from home a lot and it's my fiancé and my children whom use this service predominantly. I have just spent a large amount of time working away, come home and been told the service (video streaming particularly) has been awful. My fiancé tried to contact yourselves to discover why the service was so inferior to be told only I, the bill payer, could query. I just suggest a bill payer be able to spoken on behalf of by a person whom is nominated. I don't want my partner and children to have to wait until I'm back to deal with WiFi.
What do you think?
3 Comments
Community Star

Hi Jackfox90 - You can appoint a Nominated user to discuss aspect of your account or service. They'll also be able to use TalkSafe so up to 4 nominated users in addition to you can be recognised by their voice-print as authorised users for your account with TalkTalk. 

Community Team
Status changed to: New

Hi Jackfox90,

Thanks for your comments, I can see that Gondola has answered your question 🙂

Chris

Community Team
Status changed to: Accepted