Need help?

Email contact to customer services

Submitted by redcap 04-07-2020 | 1 Comment

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

I really need to contact Talktalk reference my service, my contract and my TV.  I am however unable to use the customer service telephone line, because I am profoundly deaf, Yes I have hearing aids but the sound is not clear, even if you spoke in clear queens english and didn't have a accent or dialect it would still be difficult for me. and I know there are other customers in the same position, I fear I may have to change suppliers which I didn't really want to do. So come on TalkTalk a email contact can't be too bigger ask. can it? 

Get more ideas related to: Broadband TV

0 Likes

Email contact to customer services

I really need to contact Talktalk reference my service, my contract and my TV.  I am however unable to use the customer service telephone line, because I am profoundly deaf, Yes I have hearing aids but the sound is not clear, even if you spoke in clear queens english and didn't have a accent or dialect it would still be difficult for me. and I know there are other customers in the same position, I fear I may have to change suppliers which I didn't really want to do. So come on TalkTalk a email contact can't be too bigger ask. can it? 

What do you think?
1 Comment
Philosopher

@redcap ok u can use chat with the team if u would like or u can post on the Help side for the staff to help u where they can.

The email side for customer service has changed over the years and is not shown on the site for reasons that talktalk have chosen.

If u would like to get some help then please post in here in ur own topic and a oce who are staff can help with the best route to get u the help u need.

there is some more info on help see here.

they do have option like Text Relay and Nominated User

they also have a policy on it see here

i do not know the email address to give u but if u want more help please just ask, that is what the site is here for