cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Email incoming Advertisments options

Submitted by Firefly-1947S 06-03-2019 | 4 Comments

I think it would be appropriate if we had an option for deleting all incoming advertisments which TalkTalk has deemed to be part-and-parcel with the upgraded TalkTalk Email service. 'Especially' as they are all betting establishment advertisers!

Get more ideas related to: Email

Email incoming Advertisments options

I think it would be appropriate if we had an option for deleting all incoming advertisments which TalkTalk has deemed to be part-and-parcel with the upgraded TalkTalk Email service. 'Especially' as they are all betting establishment advertisers!

What do you think?
4 Comments
Community Team
Status changed to: Not Right Now

@Firefly-1947S Thanks for the suggestion about our email platform. We’re constantly working to improve our service and bring the best value products to our customers and these adverts help us continue to deliver and invest in your email service. For an ad-free experience we’d suggest that you access your emails via an email client such as the mail app on your mobile device or an application such as outlook or thunderbird on your computer. Thanks

Team Player

Yes 'OCE-Michelle,' I understand that our service gets supported via such advertisments - but why does it have to be via gambling when there must be many other avenues that would be of interest to TalkTalk users. I still think that TalkTalk should give us the option to pre-delete the ones that users do not want though!

Community Team

@Firefly-1947S Hi, You have raised a valid point and I will feed this back to our Email Products Team. Thanks

Team Player

Much obliged 'Michelle.' 🙋‍♂️