Need help?

Email spam/scams - Yahoo have got the right idea

Submitted by fedup 11-08-2020 | 1 Comment

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

I've given up marking emails as spam. I was told that when X number of people do so, the offending emails are barred - this does not happen. My talktalk emails are forwarded to Yahoo - and very few of the numerous spam ones from my TalkTalk email get through! For those that do, Yahoo has an option to BLOCK all future emails from the offenders. Why on earth can't TalkTalk do the same? TalkTalk's system is woefully incapable of recognizing spam even when I - and doubtless countless others - identify the culprits.

Get more ideas related to: Beat the Scammers Email

0 Likes

Email spam/scams - Yahoo have got the right idea

I've given up marking emails as spam. I was told that when X number of people do so, the offending emails are barred - this does not happen. My talktalk emails are forwarded to Yahoo - and very few of the numerous spam ones from my TalkTalk email get through! For those that do, Yahoo has an option to BLOCK all future emails from the offenders. Why on earth can't TalkTalk do the same? TalkTalk's system is woefully incapable of recognizing spam even when I - and doubtless countless others - identify the culprits.

What do you think?
1 Comment
Philosopher

@fedup gmail does the same talktalk are cheap so what do u expect