Need help?

Ending contract less than 6 hours after joining

Submitted by Laraplang 24-06-2020 | 1 Comment

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

It is just sad really that this service is this poor. It’s quite unfathomable how poor it really is.  No help whatsoever available except help for paying bills. still can’t  get my new router to stop blinking amber 6 hours after plugging it in. After waiting this long to have my broadband and TV go live...just sad.
I will be making a complaint and cancelling my contract ASAP

Get more ideas related to: Broadband

0 Likes

Ending contract less than 6 hours after joining

It is just sad really that this service is this poor. It’s quite unfathomable how poor it really is.  No help whatsoever available except help for paying bills. still can’t  get my new router to stop blinking amber 6 hours after plugging it in. After waiting this long to have my broadband and TV go live...just sad.
I will be making a complaint and cancelling my contract ASAP

What do you think?
1 Comment
Community Star

@Laraplang, post for help by clicking Start a Topic on one of the "Help with your Talktalk service" boards.

Staff should reach your thread, at the moment within a day or two,  during business hours.

For them to check what is going on,  please complete your community forum profile details. 

Give via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard; make sure you put in your landline phone number and a fallback mobile phone number; click finish to save. 

They won't respond to a "comment" as above.  They will respond to a post in the help sections. 

After you post, give them time to reply before posting further,  to keep the new thread in their workflow.