Need help?

Exit bill, poor customer service

Submitted by Simon1976 05-06-2020 | 1 Comment

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

Hi, after 4 horrendous weeks as anew TT customer, spending many many hours on chat forum due to random broadband drop outs, poor speeds and a ping speed so bad that on line gaming was impossible. I have been told I had a faulty line, faulty router, faulty master socket, none of which made any difference when replaced or repaired. I have had to admit defeat and go back to my old ISP who provided a great service with none of the issues that started as soon as I switched to TT.

TT now have the cheek to immediately send me a early exit bill for £141 even though I have paid 2 Months of fees to take me until the next available changeover date.

Be warned, it is impossible to speak to anyone, you get passed from call handler to call handler on the web chat who just go back through the same script and treat you like you are an imbecile. Don’t bother with the phone line that web chat pint you to, I spent 2 hours on hold, got through and was immediately cut off. This has been the worst customer service I have ever received from a company. The one thing they do seem really good at, even during COVID is sending out bills and reminders. Well done TT, myself, my friends and family will never use you again.

Get more ideas related to: Broadband

0 Likes

Exit bill, poor customer service

Hi, after 4 horrendous weeks as anew TT customer, spending many many hours on chat forum due to random broadband drop outs, poor speeds and a ping speed so bad that on line gaming was impossible. I have been told I had a faulty line, faulty router, faulty master socket, none of which made any difference when replaced or repaired. I have had to admit defeat and go back to my old ISP who provided a great service with none of the issues that started as soon as I switched to TT.

TT now have the cheek to immediately send me a early exit bill for £141 even though I have paid 2 Months of fees to take me until the next available changeover date.

Be warned, it is impossible to speak to anyone, you get passed from call handler to call handler on the web chat who just go back through the same script and treat you like you are an imbecile. Don’t bother with the phone line that web chat pint you to, I spent 2 hours on hold, got through and was immediately cut off. This has been the worst customer service I have ever received from a company. The one thing they do seem really good at, even during COVID is sending out bills and reminders. Well done TT, myself, my friends and family will never use you again.

What do you think?
1 Comment
Philosopher

If u need help just post in the help side each person will have there issue or case looked at as each one can be different for different reasons

@Simon1976