Need help?

Explain complications around multiple users

Submitted by simon lovelock 09-02-2021 | 1 Comment

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

Currently subscribing to "fast fibre 35" in central London.

We have had consistent issues using our our connection for work from the start, which has gradually led both (two) of us to use ethernet connections, even though we only ever one wooden wall away from the router at any point.

My partners firm have told her that the internet is not fast enough, not meeting their minimum requirements (5mb up), although in our package we should be getting c10 up.

I assume I'm missing something, but am at a loss, and am being made to feel like a madman when I suggest plugging a cable into her laptop.

Note:  in the above I may sound like I am making light of the situation, but I am really suffering here!

Get more ideas related to: Broadband

0 Likes

Explain complications around multiple users

Currently subscribing to "fast fibre 35" in central London.

We have had consistent issues using our our connection for work from the start, which has gradually led both (two) of us to use ethernet connections, even though we only ever one wooden wall away from the router at any point.

My partners firm have told her that the internet is not fast enough, not meeting their minimum requirements (5mb up), although in our package we should be getting c10 up.

I assume I'm missing something, but am at a loss, and am being made to feel like a madman when I suggest plugging a cable into her laptop.

Note:  in the above I may sound like I am making light of the situation, but I am really suffering here!

What do you think?
1 Comment
hosay299
Philosopher

@simon lovelock u will get help in the help side not here see ur other topic