Fibre500 newbies

Submitted by Cocomcb 29-03-2021 | 2 Comments

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

Hi, 

Our area has recently become live to fibre500, we got a letter in the post telling us to contact Talktalk. When we did ring customer services they said it was not available in our area after checking with other departments He eventually gave us another number to ring which is the fibre sales department. They have connected us immediately. It’s a good job I’m like a terrier with a bone and kept insisting it was available.

The number he gave me is 0800 5428495.

Hope this helps anybody who is having issues connecting or getting to speak to the right department. I must say it does not have a number on the letter we received just an email address. There is also an offer of 6 months free on joining if you are new to fibre500 which I am ( we are currently Talktalk customers too). 
Hope that helps!!

Get more ideas related to: Broadband

0 Likes

Fibre500 newbies

Hi, 

Our area has recently become live to fibre500, we got a letter in the post telling us to contact Talktalk. When we did ring customer services they said it was not available in our area after checking with other departments He eventually gave us another number to ring which is the fibre sales department. They have connected us immediately. It’s a good job I’m like a terrier with a bone and kept insisting it was available.

The number he gave me is 0800 5428495.

Hope this helps anybody who is having issues connecting or getting to speak to the right department. I must say it does not have a number on the letter we received just an email address. There is also an offer of 6 months free on joining if you are new to fibre500 which I am ( we are currently Talktalk customers too). 
Hope that helps!!

What do you think?
2 Comments
hosay299
Philosopher

@Cocomcb u can always post in the help side if u need help or to report where a staff team are not doing what u think they should and u can upload a photo of the letter as proof

but this thread will not get looked aby by many people as more people post the just move down the list

Cocomcb
Visitor

Oh thanks for the advice. I’m new to this. 
I’m not complaining about the staff just advising that if anyone gets the letter to stick with it and don’t give up. Thanks