Need help?

Fixed IP addresses option for all customers

Submitted by boghurst 27-10-2020 | 1 Comment

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

I understand that a fixed IP address is only available for business customers. As more of us work from home and as some businesses run part of their security with Fixed IP addresses, it would be very helpful if TalkTalk allowed non-business customers to add this service to their connection for a small monthly fee.

If this doesn't happen in the next 12 months I'll be changing to a provider who is more in-tune with it's customers.

Thanks

Get more ideas related to: Beat the Scammers Broadband

0 Likes

Fixed IP addresses option for all customers

I understand that a fixed IP address is only available for business customers. As more of us work from home and as some businesses run part of their security with Fixed IP addresses, it would be very helpful if TalkTalk allowed non-business customers to add this service to their connection for a small monthly fee.

If this doesn't happen in the next 12 months I'll be changing to a provider who is more in-tune with it's customers.

Thanks

What do you think?
1 Comment
Philosopher

@boghurst u may find that t/t and other are looking at things like this as part of the new way of working but they also have to work with others to provide the service u get