cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Get Your "Service" Provider To Provide The Service!!

Submitted by Cairo2013 20-07-2020 | 8 Comments

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

How about we, Talk Talk community members, stop doing Talk Talk's  work for them?  I have been repeatedly trying to resolve my issues since March 2020 and still have the same issues!!! 

I have given up trying to liaise / communicate with the Chat-Line staff and just find the whole experience to be an unmitigated disaster.  Incompetent staff, with no-one taking responsibility to even attempt to provide an "adequate" customer service or experience!! 

As soon as I can get to speak with someone (other than OFCOM) the sooner I can pull the plug on this outfit.

Why should the community assist their other customers.  You don't go to a restaurant and get thrown an apron by the other diners who arrived at the restaurant before you.  JOKE JOKE JOKE of a company. 

Get more ideas related to: Community

Get Your "Service" Provider To Provide The Service!!

How about we, Talk Talk community members, stop doing Talk Talk's  work for them?  I have been repeatedly trying to resolve my issues since March 2020 and still have the same issues!!! 

I have given up trying to liaise / communicate with the Chat-Line staff and just find the whole experience to be an unmitigated disaster.  Incompetent staff, with no-one taking responsibility to even attempt to provide an "adequate" customer service or experience!! 

As soon as I can get to speak with someone (other than OFCOM) the sooner I can pull the plug on this outfit.

Why should the community assist their other customers.  You don't go to a restaurant and get thrown an apron by the other diners who arrived at the restaurant before you.  JOKE JOKE JOKE of a company. 

What do you think?
8 Comments
Community Star

@Cairo2013 As mentioned earlier, if you are having issues with your service please post in the appropriate area of the forums and we can try to help. It really doesn't help you or anyone else by spamming the same point repeatedly. 

Popular Poster

Why do you guys automatically "think" that everyone is computer literate enough to join you and your happy wee band of Talk Talk followers. 

Make it clearer and easier to use these b****y things and I may well communicate with you.

Old Fogey 

Popular Poster

I dont want you to liaise with me to resolve my issues.  You please get someone from the UK to pick up a phone and speak with me about my frustration with this incompetent outfit.  

Popular Poster

Ferguson Community Star; Pray tell what spamming means?

Popular Poster

...and what do you mean repeatedly?  I only sent one post (Unlike Talk Talk, who have sent me 4 Routers, 2 of which arrived and neither of them worked!!!)

There's nothing avaerage about our speeds said the Talk Talk ad.  They were right... They are below average!!!

Community Star

Spamming means posting the same thing in multiple areas, as you have. I repeat, if you start a topic in the appropriate area and explain what your issue is we will be glad to help.

Popular Poster

And I asked you for some guidance.  We are not all in our twenties and fully conversant with this type of medium!!

Community Star

My guidance is to start a topic in the appropriate help section. I see you have done that previously, so just do it again, explain what the problem is and we can take it from there.