cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Give new customers an easy way to resolve issues for 14 days after going live ! Email or Phone

Submitted by Denovan 20-10-2020 | 2 Comments

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

As a new customer I need help if things go wrong. Today I was suppose to go live and according to TalkTalk I have but no router delivered despite Yodel saying it was well not to me. Now I have no service no phone no internet and no way to resolve. TalkTalk unfortunately need to stop blaming Covid19 and do the job. Customers need service and help and with this loss of service shows why I should have stayed with PlusNet even if it was going to cost me more and as it has alraedy cost me to change I am not happy with TalkTalk and complaint about to hit Ofcom.

TalkTalk get your act together make help easier to access especially in first 14 days

Get more ideas related to: Other

0 Likes

Give new customers an easy way to resolve issues for 14 days after going live ! Email or Phone

As a new customer I need help if things go wrong. Today I was suppose to go live and according to TalkTalk I have but no router delivered despite Yodel saying it was well not to me. Now I have no service no phone no internet and no way to resolve. TalkTalk unfortunately need to stop blaming Covid19 and do the job. Customers need service and help and with this loss of service shows why I should have stayed with PlusNet even if it was going to cost me more and as it has alraedy cost me to change I am not happy with TalkTalk and complaint about to hit Ofcom.

TalkTalk get your act together make help easier to access especially in first 14 days

What do you think?
2 Comments
Philosopher

@Denovan please post in my account if u can on this side here Help with your TalkTalk service - TalkTalk Community

p[lease post in ur own topic and the staff can help should reply with in a few days

A bite of info of Forum:
The forum is not real-time 24/7 support, so depending on how busy they are & how many are working at any one time,(excluding weekends & limited cover on Bank Holidays).  The posts are responded to in time/date order, oldest first. So the fewer entries you make on your thread now, the sooner they will pick it up.

To save yourself time, please make sure that your community profile includes your first & last names, broadband phone number & if possible an alternative contact number. This can be done by clicking on your Avatar picture then click on "My Settings" followed by:- Personal Profile > Personal Information

Otherwise, TalkTalk will not be able to tie up your forum username to your broadband account. Only you & TalkTalk have visibility of your details.

please do not post any personal info on here as full public 

Visitor

Thank you for all the advice, Sometimes one simply needs to complain, but as this created a number of problems and any router I had would not work on the line I felt stuck and let down. When I make a decision I expect and hope that it is the right one most times it is. Fortunately getting to speak to the right people and help from Mikee at TalkTalks Twitter and finding the Yodel delivery person all was resolved the next day. With the follow up from Treasure at TT and the router delivered and installed I felt that things were back on track. Being able to speak to someone knowledgeable does make all the difference. As more and more people work from home and get news and entertainment from the internet fast broadband is the new gold rush of the 21st century and in time will be as easy and convenient as a sliced bread sandwich with a vegan filling. Until then we can all expect frustration and maybe a little disappointment.