Need help?

HELP!

Submitted by Sallyelizb 04-04-2020 | 1 Comment

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

Please can somebody help me!! I moved house 2 months - I've been with you for years! I tried taking you with me but you 'claimed' you didn't provide service in the new area unless I paid an extra £10 a month which I couldn't afford! 

You told me I could leave my contract on the phone - Which I did, Now all of a sudden I've been charged a £103 contract breakage fee!! Just as I'd lost my job! You've literally taken everything I had left in my bank while I'm awaiting universal credit. I'm a single mum with a young baby! I have no way of contacting anyone to get help as you've closed all your lines, what am I supposed to do?! How can you charge someone £103! I told the assistant I couldn't afford the £10 increase let alone £103 charge and that was before I was put out of work, nobody said anything on the phone! 

Get more ideas related to: Billing

0 Likes

HELP!

Please can somebody help me!! I moved house 2 months - I've been with you for years! I tried taking you with me but you 'claimed' you didn't provide service in the new area unless I paid an extra £10 a month which I couldn't afford! 

You told me I could leave my contract on the phone - Which I did, Now all of a sudden I've been charged a £103 contract breakage fee!! Just as I'd lost my job! You've literally taken everything I had left in my bank while I'm awaiting universal credit. I'm a single mum with a young baby! I have no way of contacting anyone to get help as you've closed all your lines, what am I supposed to do?! How can you charge someone £103! I told the assistant I couldn't afford the £10 increase let alone £103 charge and that was before I was put out of work, nobody said anything on the phone! 

What do you think?
1 Comment
Super Duper Contributor

Post on their Facebook page that may help