Need help?

Have a Solutions to Common Problems Page

Submitted by dorothywaywell 15-10-2020 | 1 Comment

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

Customers Services do not seem to know a lot about the common problems that Talk Talk customers encounter and this can lead to customers having to spend hours in an on-line chat  session which can often result in no solution being found. 

So why not have a Common Problems Page to depict the answers to these problems. 

As an example I received a 1 Year Free Membership to Amazon Prime but could not get the Talk Talk TV APP to recognise me after I had activated the Code for Prime Video. I then had to spend what felt like half a day trying to find an answer to it and I got none. 

The simple answer that I discovered for myself was to go to the Amazon Prime Video App and go to setting and 'register a device' this then puts a code onto the TV Screen, you enter the code and Voilà it works. But no-one at Talk Talk Customer Services knew the answer to what must be a very common problem that customers ask about. 

So it occurred to me that there must be many Common Problems like this so to save people time and to stop any frustration why not simply have a Common Problems Page for customers to be able to find their own solutions. 

Get more ideas related to: TV

0 Likes

Have a Solutions to Common Problems Page

Customers Services do not seem to know a lot about the common problems that Talk Talk customers encounter and this can lead to customers having to spend hours in an on-line chat  session which can often result in no solution being found. 

So why not have a Common Problems Page to depict the answers to these problems. 

As an example I received a 1 Year Free Membership to Amazon Prime but could not get the Talk Talk TV APP to recognise me after I had activated the Code for Prime Video. I then had to spend what felt like half a day trying to find an answer to it and I got none. 

The simple answer that I discovered for myself was to go to the Amazon Prime Video App and go to setting and 'register a device' this then puts a code onto the TV Screen, you enter the code and Voilà it works. But no-one at Talk Talk Customer Services knew the answer to what must be a very common problem that customers ask about. 

So it occurred to me that there must be many Common Problems like this so to save people time and to stop any frustration why not simply have a Common Problems Page for customers to be able to find their own solutions. 

What do you think?
1 Comment
Community Star

@dorothywaywell, at the head of the message boards you'll find "stickies", which cover more widespread issues.

You can also use the forum search engine near the top of any page. 

Many issues are NOT identical, however, and must be handled on a case by case basis despite having a common theme. 

That's why it is so important for customers to complete their community forum profile details,  so that staff can identify particular issues with particular accounts.