cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Have emergency service contact available to limited accounts.

Submitted by SarahO1992 08-03-2019 | 3 Comments

Well the idea is simple, Say if someone is a night shift worker but has tried to solve the issue with bills which was ignored by a certain team member (which is under investigation at this time.) *Please excuse that bit, I am quite annoyed at this current moment* 

The home account becomes limited til bill is paid which is all fine and dandy. But say you want to try an extension but because you work night shift hours you miss the contact over the weekend. OK all good just contact the 24 hour help line of talk talk (Which is blocked to Limited accounts).

I think any talk talk number shouldn't be locked to limit account users pure and simple. 

Get more ideas related to: Billing Phone

0 Likes

Have emergency service contact available to limited accounts.

Well the idea is simple, Say if someone is a night shift worker but has tried to solve the issue with bills which was ignored by a certain team member (which is under investigation at this time.) *Please excuse that bit, I am quite annoyed at this current moment* 

The home account becomes limited til bill is paid which is all fine and dandy. But say you want to try an extension but because you work night shift hours you miss the contact over the weekend. OK all good just contact the 24 hour help line of talk talk (Which is blocked to Limited accounts).

I think any talk talk number shouldn't be locked to limit account users pure and simple. 

What do you think?
3 Comments
Community Team
Status changed to: Needs Info

@SarahO1992 Could you explain in more details what you mean? Emergency services are not restricted if an account is barred. Do you mean a 24/7 collections team? Are you aware that you can make payment online 24/7 using My Account?Thanks

First Timer

Hi michelle easily, If accounts are limited to only one team of talk talk it should be allowed to phone other sides of talk talk and emergency service numbers. Last month we couldn't contact nhs 24 due to limited account 🙂  

Community Team
Status changed to: Not Right Now

@SarahO1992 Thanks. If our Collections Team is closed then your call should be automatically routed through to our Customer Services Team who can look into this for you and they are open until 10pm. Alternatively you can also make a payment via MyAccount 24/7. With regards to 111, this isn't an emergency services number and if you need urgent/emergency medical attention then you should always dial 999 which is always provided to customers free of charge and never barred, unlike 111 which is a non emergency number. Thanks