cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Have talktalk any plans to upgrade the phone network in my area so I can get the faster broadband sp

Submitted by Ray Craven 21-11-2020 | 2 Comments

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

I am currently on faster fibre 35 and this is the fastest speed I can get for my area.

I would like to be able to get the fastest speed but it's not available in my area but is 5 miles down the road is there a timeframe when the fastest speeds will be available in my area.

Get more ideas related to: Broadband

Have talktalk any plans to upgrade the phone network in my area so I can get the faster broadband sp

I am currently on faster fibre 35 and this is the fastest speed I can get for my area.

I would like to be able to get the fastest speed but it's not available in my area but is 5 miles down the road is there a timeframe when the fastest speeds will be available in my area.

What do you think?
2 Comments
hosay299
Philosopher

@Ray Craven it is not down to t/t it is down to bt opec as they are the ones with the equipment in the middle which most isps use unless u want virgin they use there own

Turkleton
Participant

It would be good to know which exchanges TT is planning to purchase the cable links from openreach in.

If you knew your exchange was due to be added to the list of available areas for full fibre, it might stop people jumping ship to BT etc.

Although this might also have the inverse effect of people realising their exchange isn't in scope for an upgrade, and going else where to get a reliable fttp connection.