cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Hd boost its nearly 2020

Submitted by Tommy92 28-10-2019 | 3 Comments

Watching walking dead in sd on a 50 inch tv is very painful. I would definitely pay for hd boost I'm sure there us a lit of people who would like hd

Get more ideas related to: TV

Hd boost its nearly 2020

Watching walking dead in sd on a 50 inch tv is very painful. I would definitely pay for hd boost I'm sure there us a lit of people who would like hd

What do you think?
3 Comments
Community Star

Hey @Tommy92 I couldn't agree more, I made the same suggestion over three years ago and still no progress!

Repeat Guest

@ferguson it just dont make sense that they dont offer it they dint hafto force people to have it ...now we hafto pay 4 pound just to have talktalk tv and we still have no hd 

Community Team
Status changed to: Not Right Now

Hi Tommy,

Thanks for you suggestion, we passed it over to our TV guys and received the following feedback 

"There are several HD channels available, like BBC One and ITV. All of the rent and own content is also available in HD – movies and boxsets. At the moment we don’t offer our boost channels in HD, but we are investigating the best way to bring the best quality content to as many customers as possible. We are always looking to improve the quality of streams that we provide"

Thanks 

Chris