Need help?

High contrast in different colours

Submitted by prescol 19-08-2018 | 2 Comments

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 2 of 4

Youview’s  Assessability features are ok, but could do with tweaking slightly. 

A lot of people who are visually impaired, like me, prefer different colours text and backgrounds to read the text clearly.  For example  my preferred   Colour is a black background with yellow text.

As the population is getting older, there are many  people  getting eye conditions  in their later years. It would be a big help with this slight tweak.  

Finally I must say we haven’t seen any improvements or developments in the features for many months or years.   At the same time sky Q has come out with impressive accessibility features . 

The Youview platform must Insurer include improvements and development in the  Assessability features  for the  continuing funding from the BBC.  (The BBC is one of the partners of youView. )

prescol

Get more ideas related to: TV

High contrast in different colours

Youview’s  Assessability features are ok, but could do with tweaking slightly. 

A lot of people who are visually impaired, like me, prefer different colours text and backgrounds to read the text clearly.  For example  my preferred   Colour is a black background with yellow text.

As the population is getting older, there are many  people  getting eye conditions  in their later years. It would be a big help with this slight tweak.  

Finally I must say we haven’t seen any improvements or developments in the features for many months or years.   At the same time sky Q has come out with impressive accessibility features . 

The Youview platform must Insurer include improvements and development in the  Assessability features  for the  continuing funding from the BBC.  (The BBC is one of the partners of youView. )

prescol

What do you think?
2 Comments
Community Team
Status changed to: New

@prescol Thanks for the suggestion. I've passed this over to our TV Products Team now.

Community Team
Status changed to: Investigating