Home Move Support

Submitted by rthomas87sheff 04-01-2021 | 2 Comments

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

Looking for some help

Me and my partner have bought our first house and decided to bring talktalk with us. We've been out of the country visiting family until the new year and decided to use talktalk homemove and keep our existing contract.

My partner works for a charity giving call centre advice on homelessness. She swapped working xmas day for the extra time off.

We had 4th December booked in as our changeover date to our new address as this was the earliest possible. This now appears to not be a definitive date, and as we have to quarantine for 10 days this leaves my partner in a difficult situation as the quality of hotspotting a phone isn't really good enough for the service she provides, and we are unable to work from elsewhere. We are currently unable to track the order due to a technical error message on the talktalk website.

Our router is showing as broadband connected but no internet, which from looking at the forums, I believe means is us waiting for talktalk to process the connection. What is the best way for me to receive an updated on our home move?

Get more ideas related to: Broadband

0 Likes

Home Move Support

Looking for some help

Me and my partner have bought our first house and decided to bring talktalk with us. We've been out of the country visiting family until the new year and decided to use talktalk homemove and keep our existing contract.

My partner works for a charity giving call centre advice on homelessness. She swapped working xmas day for the extra time off.

We had 4th December booked in as our changeover date to our new address as this was the earliest possible. This now appears to not be a definitive date, and as we have to quarantine for 10 days this leaves my partner in a difficult situation as the quality of hotspotting a phone isn't really good enough for the service she provides, and we are unable to work from elsewhere. We are currently unable to track the order due to a technical error message on the talktalk website.

Our router is showing as broadband connected but no internet, which from looking at the forums, I believe means is us waiting for talktalk to process the connection. What is the best way for me to receive an updated on our home move?

What do you think?
2 Comments
rthomas87sheff
Visitor

Apologies, put changeover date as 4th December, should read 4th January 

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star

You can use Chat, or phone 03451 720046, after 9am. 

Link to Chat and hours of availability here:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-update-on-Coronavirus/ta-p/2468300

If you still need help, post a new topic on one of the help section boards.

Also, please complete your community forum profile details for TT staff to identify your account. You must add your Talktalk landline number. Go via your avatar/name; settings; Profile Wizard