Need help?

HomeSafe Homework Time

Submitted by Natfab 20-01-2019 | 1 Comment

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

I want to set the 'Homework Time' from 10pm at night until 6am the following morning in order to stop my teenagers accessing the internet and not sleeping though the night! However, I can only set the time within one calendar day so at the moment it is set from midnight until 6am. Any chance of creating wider time parameters?

Get more ideas related to: Other

0 Likes

HomeSafe Homework Time

I want to set the 'Homework Time' from 10pm at night until 6am the following morning in order to stop my teenagers accessing the internet and not sleeping though the night! However, I can only set the time within one calendar day so at the moment it is set from midnight until 6am. Any chance of creating wider time parameters?

What do you think?
1 Comment
Insightful One

@Natfab Hi ok have u looked at a app for ur kids device as there could be some out there that do that for u 

can u not set it from 10pm to midnight then set another one for 00:01 to 6am a have not used the side of the talktalks site so do not know but a oce will feed back or help u 

if u need more help on this then post in the myaccount area and start ur own thead and they can help as well as other t/t customers