cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

How about making this 'forum' possible to use?

Submitted by Labrat 27-05-2019 | 3 Comments

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

Who on earth designed this forum? It is like no other I've ever encountered, being almost impossible to navigate. Why can't you simply have a conventional layout, with a page of headings leading to answers.

Instead, you're presented with 'Our Blog' – no thanks, I wanted a forum.

'Your Ideas' – no ideas here, simply a box to create a hew heading. Where do you you find all the others? If I forget to bookmark my topic, there's no way of finding it again unless I follow a link from a TalkTalk email.

'About the community' Introduce yourself, etc. What's the point when you can't find anything resembling a forum with other people on it?

'Beat the scammers' – again, no forum in sight, just a page full of pre-prepared FAQs. I'm sure there used to be a proper forum at one time, but this seems specifically designed to deter as many people as possible.

Get more ideas related to: Community Other

How about making this 'forum' possible to use?

Who on earth designed this forum? It is like no other I've ever encountered, being almost impossible to navigate. Why can't you simply have a conventional layout, with a page of headings leading to answers.

Instead, you're presented with 'Our Blog' – no thanks, I wanted a forum.

'Your Ideas' – no ideas here, simply a box to create a hew heading. Where do you you find all the others? If I forget to bookmark my topic, there's no way of finding it again unless I follow a link from a TalkTalk email.

'About the community' Introduce yourself, etc. What's the point when you can't find anything resembling a forum with other people on it?

'Beat the scammers' – again, no forum in sight, just a page full of pre-prepared FAQs. I'm sure there used to be a proper forum at one time, but this seems specifically designed to deter as many people as possible.

What do you think?
3 Comments
Community Team
Status changed to: Needs Info

@Labrat Could you provide a bit more info please. I can see that you have posted on the forum already, which section have you been unable to find? Thanks

Wizz Kid

Quite right mate, its a real mess. Don't know who agreed this.

Could do better!

Insightful One

@Labrat @RubyTuesday  well they saying goes if u do not give feedback how are the developers not able to sort out the areas which need more improvement.

as i did give feedback on the pop up ad`s which seems to have been better at loading