Need help?

How about telling customers when there fault will be rectified

Submitted by 17200888A 26-04-2021 | 0 Comments

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

I have used many broadband suppliers over the years and have noticed some use a approach of when a customer reports a fault they will 95 % of the time give a day and date and time by which the said fault will be rectified  and in those 5 % of time when this target is not meet not blame third parties, give scripted waste of time answers  but actively seek to escalate and get fault rectified making a happy customer , I think this idea could catch on  when you look at the likes of trust pilot which 49 % of talk talk customers rate there service as terrible 1 out of 5 could be improved

Get more ideas related to: Other

0 Likes

How about telling customers when there fault will be rectified

I have used many broadband suppliers over the years and have noticed some use a approach of when a customer reports a fault they will 95 % of the time give a day and date and time by which the said fault will be rectified  and in those 5 % of time when this target is not meet not blame third parties, give scripted waste of time answers  but actively seek to escalate and get fault rectified making a happy customer , I think this idea could catch on  when you look at the likes of trust pilot which 49 % of talk talk customers rate there service as terrible 1 out of 5 could be improved