Need help?

How do I contact talk talk?

Submitted by Helenh1 03-07-2020 | 1 Comment

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

It would be a good idea to provide a number or email address so customers can actually contact you. Your website says you are focusing on the most vulnerable people... But nobody can contact you. Even your chat section says its open 365 days 24 hours.... But its closed right now. I don't think covid is a good enough excuse to be completely closed. Technology firms should be leading this disaster.... Equal to an emergency service. You've missed an opportunity. I would also suggest changing your company name to don't talk don't talk. 

Get more ideas related to: Broadband Other

0 Likes

How do I contact talk talk?

It would be a good idea to provide a number or email address so customers can actually contact you. Your website says you are focusing on the most vulnerable people... But nobody can contact you. Even your chat section says its open 365 days 24 hours.... But its closed right now. I don't think covid is a good enough excuse to be completely closed. Technology firms should be leading this disaster.... Equal to an emergency service. You've missed an opportunity. I would also suggest changing your company name to don't talk don't talk. 

What do you think?
1 Comment
Philosopher

@Helenh1 the staff on here can help just post in the help side in ur own topic or u can try chat on here Chat with the team see https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-live-chat-team/ta-p/2230529#chat

opening hours say Monday - Sunday 9am-6pm

hope that helps if need more help just ask

talktalk have removed email as a main option a few years ago