cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

How do I post a question on the Forum? It's ridiculous!!

Submitted by Cowboy62 12-04-2021 | 4 Comments

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

So, is this a Forum post or an idea suggestion? It says "Idea Subject" at the top?

If this is a Forum post then here goes....

Can I add an existing TalkTalk email user with her own, independent account, to my email account? She wants to close her actual broadband account with TalkTalk but keep her email still active as it's her primary email account. Also, if there is someway of doing this would she have to pay the insulting annual email fee? (she's been a talkTalk customer since it was Tiscali)

I did finally get through on a live chat once but the answer I got had such bad grammar that I could barely make sense of it!!

Get more ideas related to: Email

0 Likes

How do I post a question on the Forum? It's ridiculous!!

So, is this a Forum post or an idea suggestion? It says "Idea Subject" at the top?

If this is a Forum post then here goes....

Can I add an existing TalkTalk email user with her own, independent account, to my email account? She wants to close her actual broadband account with TalkTalk but keep her email still active as it's her primary email account. Also, if there is someway of doing this would she have to pay the insulting annual email fee? (she's been a talkTalk customer since it was Tiscali)

I did finally get through on a live chat once but the answer I got had such bad grammar that I could barely make sense of it!!

What do you think?
4 Comments
ferguson
Community Star
BobFormby
Popular Poster

I agree.  It took me ages to work it out.  Why not just a have a prominent 'Contact Us' or 'Ask a Question' button?

hosay299
Philosopher

@BobFormby good but the seems to like a not simple site i have a link in the site area here for the chat so i know where it is instead of looking for it