Need help?

How to reduce the internet speed of a user

Submitted by Hussain123 25-02-2021 | 3 Comments

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

I would like to request the Talktalk engineers to update a new settings where you can a nimum or a maximum speed limit (download or upload) to a connected user on wifi router. Because if you turn on the "homework time" it doesn't stop to use YouTube. I want to control the speed limit because when I try to do something important while my family members watching videos or Netflix it get slow. So please bring the settings that allow the admin to reduce speed limit of every sigle user that are connected to the wifi router using their IP adress. (You can research other companies have this settings, the one I know is "TpLink". Thank You 

Get more ideas related to: Broadband

0 Likes

How to reduce the internet speed of a user

I would like to request the Talktalk engineers to update a new settings where you can a nimum or a maximum speed limit (download or upload) to a connected user on wifi router. Because if you turn on the "homework time" it doesn't stop to use YouTube. I want to control the speed limit because when I try to do something important while my family members watching videos or Netflix it get slow. So please bring the settings that allow the admin to reduce speed limit of every sigle user that are connected to the wifi router using their IP adress. (You can research other companies have this settings, the one I know is "TpLink". Thank You 

What do you think?
3 Comments
hosay299
Philosopher

@Hussain123 might be best to look for a app that does it already

Hussain123
Visitor

@hosay299 could you suggest me any app that does the job that I mention?

hosay299
Philosopher

@Hussain123 u would have to google it as can not see a app doing it and can not see talktalk or other isps doing it

are u getting the speed u paying for what is ur plan ??

if need more help just post in the help side in area u need help or advice and we and other can give it to u