Need help?

I see im not alone

Submitted by Dillon200 28-12-2020 | 0 Comments

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

Today yet again I have spent well over 2hrs on chat trying to get problems resolved, passed from pillar to post and even when I request to make a formal complaint I get dissconected. Im left not knowing if anything will be done or have I wasted my time. An engineer is supposed top be coming out but when and for what I dont know, no appointment was made. A manager is supposed to registering my complaint now but nothing on that either. 

TalkTalk your a total waste of time, today I have moved my mobile phone account and will be moving my other accounts as soon as they expire. 

Sorry for the rant but I find myself with no where else to go that doesnt just cut me of and

Get more ideas related to: Mobile TV

0 Likes

I see im not alone

Today yet again I have spent well over 2hrs on chat trying to get problems resolved, passed from pillar to post and even when I request to make a formal complaint I get dissconected. Im left not knowing if anything will be done or have I wasted my time. An engineer is supposed top be coming out but when and for what I dont know, no appointment was made. A manager is supposed to registering my complaint now but nothing on that either. 

TalkTalk your a total waste of time, today I have moved my mobile phone account and will be moving my other accounts as soon as they expire. 

Sorry for the rant but I find myself with no where else to go that doesnt just cut me of and