I want to cancel my contract and I can't reach to you

Submitted by SaidKaawach 20-04-2020 | 0 Comments

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

Hello,

I have switched to your broadband deal that you advertised for "Faster Fibre Broadband, Wifi Hub" and I believe this is the worst thing I have ever registered for. I received my package on the 3rd of April and since that moment I couldn't even get once online. I don't have a connection, I can't go live and I can't work from home because of this issue. You have booked 2 engineers to come and sort this problem for me and both of them couldn't sort the problem out. I have been trying to contact you for the past week, I can't reach you on phones, I can't do that using live chat because you didn't update your system. On your system you show that I have an engineer booked on the 13th of April, today is the 20th. The engineer came and couldn't fix the problem. I'm so frustrated with this service, I cancelled the direct debit and I don't know how can I reach out to you to cancel the contract. 

Said

Get more ideas related to: Broadband

0 Likes

I want to cancel my contract and I can't reach to you

Hello,

I have switched to your broadband deal that you advertised for "Faster Fibre Broadband, Wifi Hub" and I believe this is the worst thing I have ever registered for. I received my package on the 3rd of April and since that moment I couldn't even get once online. I don't have a connection, I can't go live and I can't work from home because of this issue. You have booked 2 engineers to come and sort this problem for me and both of them couldn't sort the problem out. I have been trying to contact you for the past week, I can't reach you on phones, I can't do that using live chat because you didn't update your system. On your system you show that I have an engineer booked on the 13th of April, today is the 20th. The engineer came and couldn't fix the problem. I'm so frustrated with this service, I cancelled the direct debit and I don't know how can I reach out to you to cancel the contract. 

Said