Need help?

Ideas for new channels

Submitted by prescol 05-01-2020 | 7 Comments

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 2 of 4

As universal TV is coming to a close end of January and with lost UK food as well. I think it’s a good idea that Talk Talk asked the customers if there’s any channels which they would like to see on the platform.

my suggestion is CNN International. 

and some of the free movie channels which is on satellite TV and cable. 

Prescol

Get more ideas related to: TV

Ideas for new channels

As universal TV is coming to a close end of January and with lost UK food as well. I think it’s a good idea that Talk Talk asked the customers if there’s any channels which they would like to see on the platform.

my suggestion is CNN International. 

and some of the free movie channels which is on satellite TV and cable. 

Prescol

What do you think?
7 Comments
Popular Poster

From what I can gather Universal is being replaced with Sky Comedy at the end of the month (like how Real Lives was replaced with Sky Crime).

Good Food was never replaced with anything though.

Community Star

Hey @clickste the Good Food channel was taken off air generally and is now Food Network, available for free on channel 41 on YouView and Freeview.

Popular Poster

@ferguson I know, we're still down one subscription channel though - maybe as this was one of the ones now owned by Discovery they could give us another from Discovery (I could be dreaming though lol)

Enlightened One

I agree I think Talk Talk needs to be in talks, if they’re not already,  with the TV companies to bring some more channels to the platform. 

Popular Poster

It worries me slightly that the TV side of things doesn't seem to be a strong priority- the web site still advertises 'Real Lives' as being part of the line-up and this was replaced a few months ago by Sky Crime, and in the EPG it still shows 'MTV Dance' as both the name and logo and this was renamed 'Club MTV' back in 2018

Enlightened One

I wonder if they go to wind it down or get rid of it like they did with Talk Talk mobile? 

Community Team
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi prescol,

Thanks for your suggestion and everyone's comments 

Chris