cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

If you have nothing nice or supportive to say,say nothing

Submitted by Zoesproul97 07-02-2019 | 2 Comments

After I posted looking for help in January then again today I end up with someone commenting offering the help that was unsuitable for me and the access I have, I thought there was only 1 comment on my January post that suggested I go to twitter, turns out there was more that suggest I use this online service for support however I needed a phone number. So big man @****** decides to comment on today's post and suggest I ensure my details are online so I can use online support. I told him I've been emailing back and forth for 2 months and still no resolution. He just has to pull me up about my previous post and how I never responded to previous comments.. Which were offering support but support that wasn't what I was looking for as I was already engaged with the online team and no resolution was in sight! Then big man has to remind me "what actually happened" as if hes some sort of moderator! This is supposed to be for online support! Not for a customer to come along and leave feeling bullied and picked on! @******* should be ashamed of himself. 

Get more ideas related to: Community Other

If you have nothing nice or supportive to say,say nothing

After I posted looking for help in January then again today I end up with someone commenting offering the help that was unsuitable for me and the access I have, I thought there was only 1 comment on my January post that suggested I go to twitter, turns out there was more that suggest I use this online service for support however I needed a phone number. So big man @****** decides to comment on today's post and suggest I ensure my details are online so I can use online support. I told him I've been emailing back and forth for 2 months and still no resolution. He just has to pull me up about my previous post and how I never responded to previous comments.. Which were offering support but support that wasn't what I was looking for as I was already engaged with the online team and no resolution was in sight! Then big man has to remind me "what actually happened" as if hes some sort of moderator! This is supposed to be for online support! Not for a customer to come along and leave feeling bullied and picked on! @******* should be ashamed of himself. 

What do you think?
2 Comments
Community Team
Status changed to: New

Hi Zoesproul97, if you are unhappy with treatment by any member on the community you can report it directly. The Your Ideas section is for more widespread business improvements. I'll take a look at the thread and will message you directly.

Community Team
Status changed to: Unable to Deliver