cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Improve refer a friend system.. is disasater

Submitted by Sontea 13-03-2019 | 1 Comment

I was on chat today about to: refer a friend to join tallktalk.

What i got is something cheap and good. £17 a month unlimited internet and some call on weekend. Someting that I want my friend to have..and he wants same what I got after my last chat with him. I tried to find out if we will have like £25 each if i recomend him.. and what is the steps.

After my experience on other prividers of broadbands was few easy steps.. a link on my email that he will acces and chose package.. after he sign and start the contract we will receive the rewards.

on talk talk is so funny and NEVER ever I hear this in my life from a such BIG company.. i feel like I spoke with e guy from street dealing about some toys.. 🙂))

talk talk responde was: tell your friend to contact us and if he will sign contract we will see what can we offer you !!!! SERIOUS?🙂)))))) that was so humiliating and make me to not contact again.. I am not asking for money like I dont have food in my friedge 🙂) i ask your "refer a freind" method.. 🙂 what you think boys? is it normal to put him call taktalk chose a package and afet me to call and say WHAT?  Hello.. I am Petru.. you know.. few weeeeks ago this guy come to tallk talk because I recommend.. can I have a penny? 🙂)))) ridicouls..

@@Advise him to chat with us here.

Petru Sonteaat 20:18, Mar 13:what u mean here

Petru Sonteaat 20:19, Mar 13:to come and join chat? but where will be my recomendation ?

Petru Sonteaat 20:19, Mar 13:he will join and make a deal with you direct I understand

Petru Sonteaat 20:19, Mar 13:can you help me to refer him ?

Sithembileat 20:20, Mar 13:He can contact the Mobile Loyalty Team 0345 172 0044. They operate Monday to Sunday from 8am to 8pm.

Petru Sonteaat 20:20, Mar 13:this is how I can refer him ?

Petru Sonteaat 20:20, Mar 13:to put him call you ?

Sithembileat 20:21, Mar 13:Yes. He will have to contact us so we can know what package to recommend that will best suit his needs.

Petru Sonteaat 20:21, Mar 13:i refer 2 persons on virgin .. and was a uniq code link from me to hes order.. how will be the conection from him to me.. if he will call you

Petru Sonteaat 20:21, Mar 13:and where will be my refere?

Petru Sonteaat 20:21, Mar 13:i dont underdtand how it work to recomend someoneSithembileat 20:22, Mar 13

😛etru please advise your friend to contact us so we can offer him a good deal.

Petru Sonteaat 20:23, Mar 13:he can do this without me to call you.. he will chose the deal and what i will get?

Petru Sonteaat 20:23, Mar 13😮k this si interesting.. i will record this chat and talk on forum about it.. is unclear this..

Petru Sonteaat 20:24, Mar 13:to put him call and get the package..Petru Sonteaat 20:25, Mar 13:sounds like.. i give you customers and is nothing atached to my name to have any rewards..

Sithembileat 20:26, Mar 13:

Petru when your friend signs up with us, you can call in and we will see what we can do for you. However we currently do not have any referral incentives.

Petru Sonteaat 20:27, Mar 13:🙂)))))))))) so he join and sign and will see what can I have

Petru Sonteaat 20:27, Mar 13:this is best ones

Petru Sonteaat 20:27, Mar 13:🙂)

Get more ideas related to: Broadband

0 Likes

Improve refer a friend system.. is disasater

I was on chat today about to: refer a friend to join tallktalk.

What i got is something cheap and good. £17 a month unlimited internet and some call on weekend. Someting that I want my friend to have..and he wants same what I got after my last chat with him. I tried to find out if we will have like £25 each if i recomend him.. and what is the steps.

After my experience on other prividers of broadbands was few easy steps.. a link on my email that he will acces and chose package.. after he sign and start the contract we will receive the rewards.

on talk talk is so funny and NEVER ever I hear this in my life from a such BIG company.. i feel like I spoke with e guy from street dealing about some toys.. 🙂))

talk talk responde was: tell your friend to contact us and if he will sign contract we will see what can we offer you !!!! SERIOUS?🙂)))))) that was so humiliating and make me to not contact again.. I am not asking for money like I dont have food in my friedge 🙂) i ask your "refer a freind" method.. 🙂 what you think boys? is it normal to put him call taktalk chose a package and afet me to call and say WHAT?  Hello.. I am Petru.. you know.. few weeeeks ago this guy come to tallk talk because I recommend.. can I have a penny? 🙂)))) ridicouls..

@@Advise him to chat with us here.

Petru Sonteaat 20:18, Mar 13:what u mean here

Petru Sonteaat 20:19, Mar 13:to come and join chat? but where will be my recomendation ?

Petru Sonteaat 20:19, Mar 13:he will join and make a deal with you direct I understand

Petru Sonteaat 20:19, Mar 13:can you help me to refer him ?

Sithembileat 20:20, Mar 13:He can contact the Mobile Loyalty Team 0345 172 0044. They operate Monday to Sunday from 8am to 8pm.

Petru Sonteaat 20:20, Mar 13:this is how I can refer him ?

Petru Sonteaat 20:20, Mar 13:to put him call you ?

Sithembileat 20:21, Mar 13:Yes. He will have to contact us so we can know what package to recommend that will best suit his needs.

Petru Sonteaat 20:21, Mar 13:i refer 2 persons on virgin .. and was a uniq code link from me to hes order.. how will be the conection from him to me.. if he will call you

Petru Sonteaat 20:21, Mar 13:and where will be my refere?

Petru Sonteaat 20:21, Mar 13:i dont underdtand how it work to recomend someoneSithembileat 20:22, Mar 13

😛etru please advise your friend to contact us so we can offer him a good deal.

Petru Sonteaat 20:23, Mar 13:he can do this without me to call you.. he will chose the deal and what i will get?

Petru Sonteaat 20:23, Mar 13😮k this si interesting.. i will record this chat and talk on forum about it.. is unclear this..

Petru Sonteaat 20:24, Mar 13:to put him call and get the package..Petru Sonteaat 20:25, Mar 13:sounds like.. i give you customers and is nothing atached to my name to have any rewards..

Sithembileat 20:26, Mar 13:

Petru when your friend signs up with us, you can call in and we will see what we can do for you. However we currently do not have any referral incentives.

Petru Sonteaat 20:27, Mar 13:🙂)))))))))) so he join and sign and will see what can I have

Petru Sonteaat 20:27, Mar 13:this is best ones

Petru Sonteaat 20:27, Mar 13:🙂)

What do you think?
1 Comment
Community Team
Status changed to: Not Right Now

@Sontea Thanks for the suggestion. We currently only offer a refer a friend service for our UFO service which is currently only located in the York area, however I will pass your feedback over for future consideration. Thanks