Improvement to My Accounts Page (for all customers not just myself though);

Submitted by nicky62 26-12-2020 | 2 Comments

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

This is my new-ish idea.

Could my accounts page be tad more interesting.

So super dull and relatively colour free that I found it more interesting to be here amongst the warmth of the community than in my cold, lonely sea of black and blue, tiny tinges of green and a cheetah lingering, tantalisingly, atop my offers of upgrade section (make of that what you will?)

Not only super dull but also with 2 unnecessary warning triangles, mid page, for no very good reason.

One under my billing - no need for technical warning triangle - billing works just fine - both in how TT is taking my dosh and in providing, admittedly with minimal information, what my bills.

Actually, just like TT account page where package and billing gets merged - that triangle is just my thing I think; but needn't be there?

Just make account page little more interesting is my shorter message but having just been on to it to reference other things I would like to improve.

Chiefly I now see what I don't like about it - that cold puff of cloud that appears whilst page is preparing.

Most off putting - and translates to being more like tumbleweed, particulalry if waiting sometime for page to load.

Bring on the dancing girls (I know sexist, right, I am female btw); ok so maybe not dancing girls bring on a jingly, happy tune (oh yes forgot TT - having waited on phone line I think I know what TT by way of that- scrub it);

Trying to think now of something to appeal to all - not easy I agree, but don't think that cold puff cloud can be viewed as appealing to anyone, I think sunshine is appealing try a growing sun, not to threatening level of heat however obviously?

Or perhaps warm sun in winter, colder puff of cooling cloud in summer - that could work.

Disappointed on way here to see so many purported Talktalk customers moaning about their personal experience with TT, take that to billing or services, its not a suggestion its your personal stuff.

Is everyone on this forum legit TT customer or can anyone come on and rant in CAPS about their stuff? In so doing attempting to discredit TT and make this forum a selfish and angry place?

Too much NIMBY-ism, generally, don't want to see it here.

Get more ideas related to: Billing Broadband Community Mobile TV

0 Likes

Improvement to My Accounts Page (for all customers not just myself though);

This is my new-ish idea.

Could my accounts page be tad more interesting.

So super dull and relatively colour free that I found it more interesting to be here amongst the warmth of the community than in my cold, lonely sea of black and blue, tiny tinges of green and a cheetah lingering, tantalisingly, atop my offers of upgrade section (make of that what you will?)

Not only super dull but also with 2 unnecessary warning triangles, mid page, for no very good reason.

One under my billing - no need for technical warning triangle - billing works just fine - both in how TT is taking my dosh and in providing, admittedly with minimal information, what my bills.

Actually, just like TT account page where package and billing gets merged - that triangle is just my thing I think; but needn't be there?

Just make account page little more interesting is my shorter message but having just been on to it to reference other things I would like to improve.

Chiefly I now see what I don't like about it - that cold puff of cloud that appears whilst page is preparing.

Most off putting - and translates to being more like tumbleweed, particulalry if waiting sometime for page to load.

Bring on the dancing girls (I know sexist, right, I am female btw); ok so maybe not dancing girls bring on a jingly, happy tune (oh yes forgot TT - having waited on phone line I think I know what TT by way of that- scrub it);

Trying to think now of something to appeal to all - not easy I agree, but don't think that cold puff cloud can be viewed as appealing to anyone, I think sunshine is appealing try a growing sun, not to threatening level of heat however obviously?

Or perhaps warm sun in winter, colder puff of cooling cloud in summer - that could work.

Disappointed on way here to see so many purported Talktalk customers moaning about their personal experience with TT, take that to billing or services, its not a suggestion its your personal stuff.

Is everyone on this forum legit TT customer or can anyone come on and rant in CAPS about their stuff? In so doing attempting to discredit TT and make this forum a selfish and angry place?

Too much NIMBY-ism, generally, don't want to see it here.

What do you think?
2 Comments
Gliwmaeden2
Community Star

Glad you are enjoying the forum!

"My Account" probably has to be kept as simple as possible....less to go wrong! It's just an essential, functional area that needs to be dull so that people can simply get on with what they need to do there.

Then they can come over into the community, as you have done, @nicky62 and enjoy a chat - plenty of scope in the Lounge area. Merry Christmas!

nicky62
Super Duper Contributor

Hi Gliwmaeden2

Thanks

Just a ⚠️ with a technical problem attached notification bit too minimal for me though - particularly since all in black and white.

I have more triangles than any other icon on My Accounts page.

Gives overall impression of technical problems which, obviously, would sooner not have.