Need help?

Incorporate blinkbox and tv store content

Submitted by davemk39 13-10-2016 | 4 Comments

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 4 of 4

I would like the ability to be able to incorporate all my blinkbox and talktalktvstore purchases into a single talktalktv library so that i only need to use a single account and viewing them becomes much easier. 

Latest Update: Status: Delivered

Hey  @davemk39 you'll be pleased to know, if you didn't already that this is now possible. As an existing Blinkbox customer, you're able to merge your account with your talktalk myaccount details. Once merged you'll be able to watch all your content on all compatible devices including your TalkTalk Tv box. 

Get more ideas related to: TV

Incorporate blinkbox and tv store content

I would like the ability to be able to incorporate all my blinkbox and talktalktvstore purchases into a single talktalktv library so that i only need to use a single account and viewing them becomes much easier. 

Latest Update: Status: Delivered

Hey  @davemk39 you'll be pleased to know, if you didn't already that this is now possible. As an existing Blinkbox customer, you're able to merge your account with your talktalk myaccount details. Once merged you'll be able to watch all your content on all compatible devices including your TalkTalk Tv box. 

What do you think?
4 Comments
Community Manager
Status changed to: New

Community Manager
Status changed to: Delivered

Hey @davemk39 you'll be pleased to know, if you didn't already that this is now possible. As an existing Blinkbox customer, you're able to merge your account with your talktalk myaccount details. 

Once merged you'll be able to watch all your content on all compatible devices including your TalkTalk Tv box. 

Wizz Kid

hi, i have merged my account but half of my content is showing as 'not available'. is the content of blinkbox and talktalk store different?

Community Star

Hi davemk39  Having merged your Blnkbox and TV Store accounts, all of your content will be available but not all content is viewable on the TalkTalk TV Box.  Click here for a list of compatible devices. For additional help click here for TalkTalk TV Store Support 7am to 12pm.