Need help?

Increase expert call handlers

Submitted by Kappes1974 26-10-2020 | 0 Comments

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

During my time with Talk Talk Ive always managed to reach customer service centre staff (regrettably this morning appears to be an exception - line died on three attempts).   Generally I feel if Talk Talk had more "expert" customer call handlers then they wouldnt need to employ the amount of staff in the Call centre.   I get through no problems, but the chance of getting a customer service representative on the same technical wavelength to discuss speed issues is  nigh on impossible.    Surely employ less but better quality and well trained staff - would actually cut Talk Talk customer call centre work load and save Talk Talk money in the long run.  I have to call 10 times on the chance of getting 1 technically savy member of staff!

Get more ideas related to: Broadband

0 Likes

Increase expert call handlers

During my time with Talk Talk Ive always managed to reach customer service centre staff (regrettably this morning appears to be an exception - line died on three attempts).   Generally I feel if Talk Talk had more "expert" customer call handlers then they wouldnt need to employ the amount of staff in the Call centre.   I get through no problems, but the chance of getting a customer service representative on the same technical wavelength to discuss speed issues is  nigh on impossible.    Surely employ less but better quality and well trained staff - would actually cut Talk Talk customer call centre work load and save Talk Talk money in the long run.  I have to call 10 times on the chance of getting 1 technically savy member of staff!