cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Integrate Accounts and Community

Submitted by reubster | 2 Comments

It's driving me completely mad that I am supposed to remember a one login for my account and one login for the community. The logins are different formats. One uses my email address and one doesn't. They have different rules for passwords. 

So, when I'm in my account and I click on Help ... it takes me to a different site altogether (though Chrome thinks it's the same domain... so keeps trying to use my account credentials) ... and the community site knows nothing about me or what I was doing or might need help with. Then the Chat advisors need to reconfirm all my details. 

Start treating customers as people. 

Get more ideas related to: Billing Community

Integrate Accounts and Community

It's driving me completely mad that I am supposed to remember a one login for my account and one login for the community. The logins are different formats. One uses my email address and one doesn't. They have different rules for passwords. 

So, when I'm in my account and I click on Help ... it takes me to a different site altogether (though Chrome thinks it's the same domain... so keeps trying to use my account credentials) ... and the community site knows nothing about me or what I was doing or might need help with. Then the Chat advisors need to reconfirm all my details. 

Start treating customers as people. 

What do you think?
2 Comments
Insightful One

@reubster Hi u can get some good password programs that save ur login details for u and u just visit the site or click on the heading for that site u want from them.

I use mcafee one works great.

Community Team
Status changed to: Duplicate

@reubster Thanks for the suggestion. This has been previously suggested and it is something that we are looking into in the future, however we have no timescales.

Use email address as MyAccount Login - Single Sign On