Need help?

Japanese subtitles

Submitted by epsom28 11-12-2020 | 0 Comments

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

'Queen's Gambit' is a wonderful Netflix series. When my Japanese wife watches it on her iPad, Japanese appears in the list of subtitle options. When we watch through our Huawei Youview box DN360T, there is no Japanese option for subtitles, although other languages like Polish are there. I spoke to your helpline. It wasn't entirely clear whether this was a problem of Youview not adding Japanese, or of Netflix editing Japanese out, when it goes through Youview. My suggestion is that you (or they) add in the Japanese option, which clearly is already available, as we can see it on the Apple iPad. Thank you

Get more ideas related to: Other

0 Likes

Japanese subtitles

'Queen's Gambit' is a wonderful Netflix series. When my Japanese wife watches it on her iPad, Japanese appears in the list of subtitle options. When we watch through our Huawei Youview box DN360T, there is no Japanese option for subtitles, although other languages like Polish are there. I spoke to your helpline. It wasn't entirely clear whether this was a problem of Youview not adding Japanese, or of Netflix editing Japanese out, when it goes through Youview. My suggestion is that you (or they) add in the Japanese option, which clearly is already available, as we can see it on the Apple iPad. Thank you