Need help?

Last Call Barring, need more space to log numbers

Submitted by charlieboy99 16-03-2017 | 10 Comments

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 4 of 4

The last call barring feature is helpful to stop some of the scam calls I get but as the table only holds 10 numbers it is only too soon before the oldest entry in the list gets released again.

As the number of scam calls seems to be increasing is there any chance that TT will increase the capacity of the bar numbers table?

Latest Update: Status: Delivered 

@charlieboy99 Congratulations, your idea has now been delivered. Together we're beating the Scammers!

Get more ideas related to: Beat the scammers Phone

Last Call Barring, need more space to log numbers

The last call barring feature is helpful to stop some of the scam calls I get but as the table only holds 10 numbers it is only too soon before the oldest entry in the list gets released again.

As the number of scam calls seems to be increasing is there any chance that TT will increase the capacity of the bar numbers table?

Latest Update: Status: Delivered 

@charlieboy99 Congratulations, your idea has now been delivered. Together we're beating the Scammers!

What do you think?
10 Comments
Wise Owl

totally behind you on this one charlieboy99 ... luckily i dont get as many scam calls as others but still there are some numbers i would like to block permanently ....

i have considered a specific call blocking phone which can support endless numbers ( or at least 200 ) but im sure talktalk could increase the 10 numbers to at least 20 .... 

i hope they can do something about this ... watch this space 

Community Manager
Status changed to: Investigating

Hey @charlieboy99 thanks for sharing this idea, since you initially shared it in the scammers board we've been investigating the possibility of doing this, we'll keep you posted on our progress and welcome other members to share their support for the idea by liking it 🙂 

Popular Poster

Got to love any idea that helps keep scammers away

Wizz Kid

Thank you Stephen for moving my thread to 'Your Ideas'. It has genereated more interest so I hope this prompts TT to take action.

Community Manager
Status changed to: Accepted

@charlieboy99 We're pleased to confirm that this idea has been accepted by our products team. I'm unable to confirm a date for when this will go live but we'll keep you updated 🙂 Thanks again for suggesting the idea and congratulations on being the first idea to be Accepted 🙂 

Wizz Kid

At last! TT have agreed to doing something to improve the BAR CALLS facility. I hope it is a significant increase in the number of numbers that can be registered. At present you can only check the numbers registered by listening on your hand set. Any chance that your table will be viewable online?

Sightseer

Hi,

This is such a useful and helpful feature that I have had for some time now, so if TT adopt this I am sure it will be a feature that they can advertise to potential customers who would love to have this and therefore increase there customer numbers and retain loyal customers.

Community Team
Status changed to: Delivered

@charlieboy99 Congratulations your idea has now been delivered. Please see our latest blog for more info - Together we're beating the Scammers! I'd also like to thank everyone who liked the idea and helped get the idea implemented.

Wizz Kid

Thank you Michelle for telling me that my call barring feature idea has been delivered and thanks to the community members for your additional comments and likes.

I see that TT have added some other enhancements to the call barring feature. Let's hope that we are on the way to elimimating the scam call nusiance.

Sightseer

Thank you TT, this is a great improvement to your service and one you should be shouting about.

Thank you for listening to your customers.