Need help?

Let’s pay more

Submitted by Diggerkaz 06-11-2020 | 0 Comments

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

Perhaps all the customers pay more per month to improve the overall service.I would happily pay more to get a better service..People go on about the poor service and overseas call center ,the poor backup services etc.We all want Rolls Royce service for Mini price but is it time we pay more and bring more jobs back to the Uk especially at this time of redundancies.I read all these negative comments and feel we can’t keep asking for all these improvements without paying for them! Could not the shareholders also take some of the strain by taking less dividends which would increase customer satisfaction in the long term. I don’t work for Talktalk but have been with them since they took on Tiscali, I have always had a good service at with very little problems which as always sorted reasonable quickly. This is not saying they always get it right but you do get what we pay for!,

Get more ideas related to: Community

Let’s pay more

Perhaps all the customers pay more per month to improve the overall service.I would happily pay more to get a better service..People go on about the poor service and overseas call center ,the poor backup services etc.We all want Rolls Royce service for Mini price but is it time we pay more and bring more jobs back to the Uk especially at this time of redundancies.I read all these negative comments and feel we can’t keep asking for all these improvements without paying for them! Could not the shareholders also take some of the strain by taking less dividends which would increase customer satisfaction in the long term. I don’t work for Talktalk but have been with them since they took on Tiscali, I have always had a good service at with very little problems which as always sorted reasonable quickly. This is not saying they always get it right but you do get what we pay for!,