cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Limited use plan for calls.

Submitted by Essex 22-01-2020 | 3 Comments

We have a current "Boost" for unlimited calls but feel the charge is too high given the amount we use the phone, however it is still cheaper than paying for every call. I would like to see Talk Talk introduce a call plan that limit the amount of minutes per month to landlines and mobiles to say 500 minutes per month, but reduce the cost to around £5. I think this would help retention staff offer something different to broadband customers thinking of leaving.

Get more ideas related to: Phone

Limited use plan for calls.

We have a current "Boost" for unlimited calls but feel the charge is too high given the amount we use the phone, however it is still cheaper than paying for every call. I would like to see Talk Talk introduce a call plan that limit the amount of minutes per month to landlines and mobiles to say 500 minutes per month, but reduce the cost to around £5. I think this would help retention staff offer something different to broadband customers thinking of leaving.

What do you think?
3 Comments
Chatterbox

That by the way is 500 minutes covered by the plan and full price charged after that if you go over, with a suitable email warning system in place once you get near your allocated capacity!

Philosopher

@Essex  i pay less the full prcie as i get a renewing deal on the plan and boots i have

what plan u on and what boots do u have and how long have u been with tt??

Community Team - TT Staff
Status changed to: Not Right Now

Hi Essex,

Thanks for the suggestion. I think we are generally trying to simplify our plans so there are no plans to do this at the moment but thanks for the suggestion anyway

Chris