cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Line Rental Saver

Submitted by tropicalelvis 14-08-2019 | 2 Comments

Line Rental Saver it's not a new idea but what use to be on AOL and still being offered by other broadband providers like PlusNet at least give TalkTalk customers the option of having it I mean your always going on about giving TalkTalk customers great value for money it is 2019 HD is standard by other providers even UHD is being offered TALKTALK you can do better than this otherwise what does TALKTALK represent in this day and age.

Get more ideas related to: Billing

Line Rental Saver

Line Rental Saver it's not a new idea but what use to be on AOL and still being offered by other broadband providers like PlusNet at least give TalkTalk customers the option of having it I mean your always going on about giving TalkTalk customers great value for money it is 2019 HD is standard by other providers even UHD is being offered TALKTALK you can do better than this otherwise what does TALKTALK represent in this day and age.

What do you think?
2 Comments
Insightful One

@tropicalelvis Talktalk use to do this line rental saver before the change in the way the company is run.

Things do take time to change for some companies but when u think of the price u pay u see why some company's do things differently 

Community Team
Status changed to: Not Right Now

@tropicalelvis Thanks for the suggestion and I'll pass your feedback on. Thanks