Need help?

Live Chat Service

Submitted by Garytalks 09-02-2021 | 8 Comments

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

Hey, if no-one is available to help me with a query, then say so for pity's sake. Don't just send me back to the enquiry page in an endless loop, tell me there's no-one to speak to me. Tell me so I can go away and do something productive rather than trying to figure out if I've pressed the right button or wade through the endless pages of "helpful" things that never are.

Get more ideas related to: Other

0 Likes

Live Chat Service

Hey, if no-one is available to help me with a query, then say so for pity's sake. Don't just send me back to the enquiry page in an endless loop, tell me there's no-one to speak to me. Tell me so I can go away and do something productive rather than trying to figure out if I've pressed the right button or wade through the endless pages of "helpful" things that never are.

What do you think?
8 Comments
Gliwmaeden2
Community Star

Use the better link here, @Garytalks, and it will say there when it's busy.

Open hours also displayed on this page.

Scroll down for the links:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-update-on-Coronavirus/ta-p/2468300

Refresh the page to catch it when Chat is available. 

Garytalks

Thank you for trying to help. I just checked TT opening hours, why are there gaps under Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday?

hosay299
Philosopher

@Garytalks @Gliwmaeden2  do not take what u see as true info on that i do not know why. for more help try using this site oce can take a few working days to reply

Help with your TalkTalk service - TalkTalk Community

TheHornedOne
Insightful One

Try this @Garytalks ......................

Message us on Live Chat  

Screen Shot 2021-02-10 at 17.59.07.png

~R.

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star

@hosay299, not sure that I follow what you trying to say.

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star

@Garytalks, they're not gaps.

The phone times 9am to 7pm apply Monday to Friday. 

9am-6pm Saturday. 

Mostly closed Sunday, as specified in the schedule. 

hosay299
Philosopher

@Gliwmaeden2 do not take the info u see on the old chat times. as in do not take the info u see all the time as can be different for different things/people 

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star

The times currently advertised on this link are correct.

People can see on there where they differ for different areas of help. People can see these for themselves. 

The times I posted in my reply to you are the general times for most purposes.

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-update-on-Coronavirus/ta-p/2468300

The link has been updated and is perfectly clear now.